My life in numbers

I love Twitter.  I’ve mentioned that before, right?  It was through Twitter, a couple of weeks ago, that I found a marvelous post called My Life in Numbers on GFunkified, a new blog to me. I have written my alphabet of right now a couple of times, and I have put a weekend with special friends in terms of data, but I have not recently thought about this life of mine in terms of numbers.

38- the number of years I’ve been on this earth

2- the number of sets of identical twins in my immediate family

10- the number of lunches I pack per week

5- the number of blog posts I write per week

10+- the number of pages of additional writing I do per week

2- the number of half marathons I’ve run

1:52- the time of my most recent half marathon

2- the average number of cups of coffee I drink each morning (half a cup each, with rice milk and agave)

1- the number of 20 oz Diet Cokes I drink a day

2- the number of glasses of homemade green juice I drink a day

2- the average number of trips to the library I take per week

8- the average number of books I read per month

10:00 pm- the time I like to turn out the light

8:30pm- the time I like to get into bed

30-45- the number of minutes I have between my 10 year old going to bed and my getting into bed.  Problematic.

Please share your life in numbers!

1. Posted November 27, 2012 at 2:43 am | Permalink

What a great idea, Lindsey! I love hearing about your life in numbers. It’s funny how the priorities evident in your numbers are very similar to mine. I’ll have to do mine soon!

2. Posted November 27, 2012 at 5:53 am | Permalink

What a great idea. I must write mine!

3. Posted November 27, 2012 at 6:19 am | Permalink

Absolutely love this, girl! What a FABULOUS way to learn a slice of your story!

4. Posted November 27, 2012 at 7:39 am | Permalink

this brings me so much joy, as I am always noticing and trying to make meaning of the numbers that surround me.

5. Amy
    Posted November 27, 2012 at 8:23 am | Permalink

WOW! I can’t believe you read 8 books a month. I must make more time to read! BTW, I just started Happier at Home and am going to hear Gretchen speak tonight in NYC. Very excited!

6. Posted November 27, 2012 at 8:32 am | Permalink

I have loved reading these and finding out more about everyone!

7. Posted November 27, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

hi.

love thinking about numbers.

2: number of times Abby’s had strep in the last 6 weeks
    1: number of Hurricane’s I’ve survived
    1: number of times a week I’m running these days (but today, i did so in the falling snow. quite decadent.)
    1 1/2: cups of coffee a morning (with far less-healthy cream)
    2: number of children
    1: number of husbands 🙂
    5: number of boots I own and wear frequently
    3: number of jackets I own and wear frequently (always paired with a vest of some sort)

27 1/2: number of times i’ve thought of starting dinner since 4:30. alas, it is time to do so.

miss you.
    xo

8. Posted November 27, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Permalink

Wow, 40 hours with no medication?! Incredible. Also incredible, how much you write per week, and read. I wish I had more time for both of those things! I aspire to be like you in terms of running….I’m just starting out and I hope I can increase my speed and distance somehow. It was nice to “meet” you, and I hope you’ll drop back by my post and link up with the rest!

9. Posted November 28, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Permalink

So fun!! I am dying to know what mags you subscribe to. Seriously, 20? LOVE it!! Love all of it:)

10. Posted November 30, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Permalink

I had lots of fun doing My LIfe in Numbers on my blog. The kids helped me. http://wp.me/p2Ms6m-3T

11. Posted December 3, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Permalink

This is great, Lindsey! I just love your blog. I also want to do the alphabet of now … great idea!! We are the exact same age, graduated high school the exact same year. ; )

2 Trackbacks

1. […] Mead, at A Design So Vast, is a favorite writer and blogger of mine.  One of her posts this week was My Life in Numbers. […]

2. By My Life In Numbers | Happy Fit Mama on December 4, 2012 at 3:47 am

[…] ago, Christine posted My Life In Numbers, which connected me to this post, this post, this post and this post. Which was all started by Greta. Thanks, Christine, for linking to great new-to-me blogs. I […]